Hi Dian:

Thanks for your driving. I have some questions:

- Where should these configurations belong? You have mentioned tableApi/SQL,
so should in TableConfig?

- If just in table/sql, whether it should be called: table.python.****,
because in table, all config options are called table.***.

- What should table module do? So in CommonPythonCalc, we should read
options from table config, and set resources to OneInputTransformation?

- Are all buffer.memory off-heap memory? I took a look
to AbstractPythonScalarFunctionOperator, there is a forwardedInputQueue, is
this one a heap queue? So we need heap memory too?

Hope to get your reply.

Best,

Jingsong Lee

--