Thanks Yangze for starting this discussion.

Just share my thoughts.

If the mesos official docker image could not meet our requirement, i
suggest to build the image locally.
We have done the same things for yarn e2e tests. This way is more flexible
and easy to maintain. However,
i have no idea how long building the mesos image locally will take. Based
on previous experience of yarn, i
think it may not take too much time.

Best,
Yang