Hi Cam,

could you share a bit more details about your job (e.g. which sources are
you using, what are your settings, etc.). Ideally you can provide a minimal
example in order to better understand the program.

>From a high level perspective, there might be different problems: First of
all, Flink does not support checkpointing/taking a savepoint if some of the
job's operator have already terminated iirc. But your description points
rather into the direction that your bounded source does not terminate. So
maybe you are reading a file via StreamExecutionEnvironment.createFileInput
with FileProcessingMode.PROCESS_CONTINUOUSLY. But these things are hard to
tell without a better understanding of your job.

Cheers,
Till