Just to be clear: I didn't write this style guide. Marta (in cc) wrote this, I just finally merged it.

Best,
Aljoscha

On 17.02.20 11:45, jincheng sun wrote:
Thanks for this great job Aljoscha!

Best,
Jincheng

Yu Li <car...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月17日周一 下午6:42写道:

I think the guide itself is a great example of the new style! Thanks for
driving this, Aljoscha!

Best Regards,
Yu