Hi all

Thanks to everyone involved in the discussion

I have started the voting thread for all the sub FLIPs (including FLIP-98,
FLIP-99, FLIP-100, FLIP-101, FLIP-102, FLIP-103, and FLIP-104)

Please take some time to vote on the FLIP you are interested in, thanks

lining jing <jinglini...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月19日周三 下午3:54写道: