+1 on the idea.

My only request would be they are clearly marked as being about internals /
for advanced users to not give typical users the wrong impression about how
much they need to understand to use Flink. Nico's network stack blog post
does this well[1].

Seth

[1] https://flink.apache.org/2019/06/05/flink-network-stack.html