Big +1 on this. Some of these topics are not only for contributors, but
would also be super useful for advance users.
One topic I can think of in addition is: Security/Kerberos.

Echo on Both Seth's idea, we could have both wiki and PR submission:
As Robert mentioned - wiki submission would make the experience more
frictionless.
I was having concerns splitting the blog posts in two places, but I also
think adding the banner/blog-series of "Flink Engine Room" would help
readers distinct between the two.

--
Rong