+1 on the suggestion to add "What is Stateful Functions" to the left
navigation bar.
That might also mean it would be nice to have a slight rework to the main
image on the website, illustrating the use cases of Flink (this one [1]).
On the image it does mention "Event-Driven Applications", but there's
somewhat missing a more direct connection from that term to the Stateful
Functions project.

As for what the "What is Stateful Functions?" button directs to, maybe that
should point to a general concepts page. Initially, we can begin with the
README contents on the project repo [2].
As for the actual Statefun documentation link [3], I think we should link
that from an item in the "Documentation" pull-down list.

One last thing to increase visibility of the Statefun project just a bit
more:
There's a "Flink on Github" button on the very bottom of the navigation bar.
What do you think about adding a "Flink Stateful Functions on Github"
button there as well?

Cheers,
Gordon

[1]