+1

Thanks for putting this together, looking forward to the experimental
support in the next release.

One clarification: since the MVP won't support rescaling, does it imply
that savepoints will always use aligned checkpointing? If so, this would
still block the user from taking a savepoint and resume with increased
parallelism to resolve a prolonged/permanent backpressure condition?

Thanks,
Thomas