Hi Becket,

thanks for your feedback and the healthy discussion.

I think the connector story will still keep many of us busy in the next time. It would be great if concepts from SQL can positively influence the design of Source/Sink abstractions. Esp. we should think about some guidelines of how to design a connector in a semantic-free API as Dawid pointed out in his last email. We should not aim to develop SQL-specific/SQL-only runtime connectors.

@all: If there are no objections, I would like to start a voting thread by tomorrow. So this is the last call to give feedback for FLIP-95.

Thanks everyone,
Timo