Hi Danny,

If I haven't missed anything, I don't know how to support the dynamic
options of format.
Connector don't know format information in TableFactory before obtains real
properties, so it can not list any format `supportedHintOptions`.

And I think it is important for support format dynamic options like ignore
errors, orc/parquet related options.
I think we should reach an agreement, and maybe you could list some example
in FLIP.
So I am -1 for now.

Best,
Jingsong Lee