Hi Stephan,

Could you also share the method of license check, so more people could help
in future votes? And maybe adding some instructions into our wiki [1]? I
skipped the licensing check in my vote because not aware of a good way to
do it thoroughly, not sure whether I'm the only one having such question
though. Thanks.

btw, I noticed the fix version of FLINK-16891-16897 are all set to 2.0.0
but I guess it should be statefun-2.0.0 instead?

Best Regards,
Yu

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Licensing