Hi Zhenghua,

VIEWS should also support the TEMPORARY keyword according to FLIP-64.

Otherwise the FLIP looks good to me.

Regards,
Timo

On 08.04.20 07:31, Zhenghua Gao wrote:
@Danny Chan <yuzhao....@gmail.com>  you‘re right. I have updated the doc.

*Best Regards,*
*Zhenghua Gao*

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 1:20 PM Danny Chan <yuzhao....@gmail.com> wrote:

+1 for the proposal, a small concern for drop view statement:

dropViewStatement:
       DROP VIEW name [ IF EXISTS ]
I think the drop statement should be
DROP VIEW [ IF EXISTS ] name

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2020年4月8日 +0800 AM11:54,Kurt Young <ykt...@gmail.com>,写道:
This FLIP seems to be quite straightforward, +1 from my side.

Best,
Kurt