I am in favour of decommissioning Travis.

Moreover, I wanted to use this thread to raise another issue with Travis
that I
have discovered recently; many of the builds running in my private Travis
account are timing out in the compilation stage (i.e., compilation takes
more
than 50 minutes). This means that I am not able to reliably run a full
build on
a CI server without creating a pull request. If other developers also
experience
this issue, it would speak for putting more effort into making Azure
Pipelines
the project-wide default.

Best,
Gary