A similar issue exists for the docker files.
I also heard the fame feedback from various users, for example why we don't
simply include all FS connectors in the images by default.

I actually like the idea of having a slim and a fat/convenience docker file.

  - If you build a clean production image, you start with slim and add the
jars you need.

  - If you just want to get started and play around, it is nice to have
many popular connectors directly available. Even if this only meets the 90%
popular cases, that is a good win. Users are not code after all, the
simplest minimal solution is not always what resonates best with them.