Hello,

I am new to the mailing list and to contributing in Big opensource projects
in general and i don't know if i did something wrong or should be more
patient :)

I put a topic for discussion as per the contribution guide "
https://flink.apache.org/contributing/how-to-contribute.html"; almost a week
ago and since what i propose is not backward compatible it needs to be
discussed here before opening a ticket and moving forward.

So my question is. Will someone pick the discussion up ? or at least
someone would say that this is not the way to go ? or should i assume from
the silence that it's not important / relevant to the project ? Should i
track the author of the connector and send him directly ?

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Karim Mansour