Hi Israel,

thanks for reaching out to the Flink community. As Guowei said, the
StreamingFileSink can currently only recover from faults if it writes to
HDFS or S3. Other file systems are currently not supported if you need
fault tolerance.

Maybe Klou can tell you more about the background and what is needed to
make it work with other file systems. He is one of the original authors of
the StreamingFileSink.

Cheers,
Till