Congrats to everyone involved !

Etienne

On 21/09/2020 08:34, Yu Li wrote:
Thanks Zhu Zhu for being our release manager and everyone else who made the
release possible!

Best Regards,
Yu

On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 at 13:29, Zhu Zhu <zh...@apache.org> wrote:

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink 1.11.2, which is the second bugfix release for the Apache Flink 1.11
series.

Apache FlinkĀ® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming
applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements
for this bugfix release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/09/17/release-1.11.2.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12348575

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Thanks,
Zhu