Hi Yuan,

Thanks for contributing to Flink. I have helped to merge this PR.

For the pull requests without JIRA id, it would be better to ping/request
review
from the committers in the PR (there is a suggestion reviewer in the right
sidebar).
Because such pull requests usually can't be notified to committers in time.

Best,
Jark