Hi  Guys,

Below is my code snippet , which read all csv files under the given folder
row by row but my requirement is to read csv file at a time and  convert as
json which will looks like :
{"A":"1","B":"3","C":"4","D":9}

Csv file data format   :
-------------------------------
*field_id,data,*

*A,1B,3C,4D,9*

Code snippet:
--------------------------

*final StreamExecutionEnvironment env =
StreamExecutionEnvironment.getExecutionEnvironment();String path =
"s3://messages/data/test/dev/2020-12-07/67241306/";TypeInformation[]
fieldTypes = new TypeInformation[]{      BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO,
  BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO};RowCsvInputFormat csvFormat =      new
RowCsvInputFormat(            new Path(path),
fieldTypes);csvFormat.setSkipFirstLineAsHeader(true);csvFormat.setNestedFileEnumeration(true);DataStream<Row>
lines = env.readFile(csvFormat, path, FileProcessingMode.PROCESS_ONCE,
-1);lines.map(value -> value).print();*

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Deep