+1 (binding)

I manually scanned the commit diff and checked for incompatible changes:

- checked for changed @Public(Evolving) signatures
- checked for SQL plan changes
- checked for newly introduced features

What I found a bit concerning is the large number of commits around the new source API. I hope we don't break existing implementations due to changed helper classes/interfaces. But I assume the new source API was in beta/alpha phase anyways for 1.11.

Regards,
Timo