Glad to see someone in community would like to drive this effort.
If scala 2.13 can do whatever scala 2.11 can do in flink (such as support
scala-shell, scala lambda udf and etc), then I would be 100% support of
dropping scala 2.11.

Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org> 于2021年1月5日周二 下午11:01写道:

--
Best Regards