+1 to the rough feature freeze date and the proposed release managers

Thanks for taking care of this!

Best,
Aljoscha

On 2021/01/13 15:47, Dawid Wysakowicz wrote:
Hi all,
With the 1.12 being released some time ago already I thought it would be
a good time to kickstart the 1.13 release cycle.

What do you think about Guowei and me being the release managers for
Flink 1.13? We are happy to volunteer for it.

The second topic I wanted to raise was the rough timeline for the
release. According to our usual 3 months + the release
testing/stabilising period
we should aim with the feature freeze for the end of March/beginning of
April. Does that work for everyone?

Let me know what you think.

Best,
Dawid