Hi all,

On behalf of the AWS DJL team, I would like to discuss about the Apache Flink's
ML integration development. We would like to contribute some more Deep Learning
(DL) based applications to Flink that including but not limited to TensorFlow,
PyTorch, Apache MXNet, Apache TVM and more through DJL... Do you have any
thoughts to have these DL engines on Flink ML module?

Here is an example using Apache Flink to do Sentiment Analysis with PyTorch:
https://github.com/aws-samples/djl-demo/tree/master/flink/sentiment-analysis

Some background about DJL: DJL (https://github.com/awslabs/djl) is an
open-source project (Licensed Apache 2.0) that is aimed to bridge DL
applications into the Java world. It offers the full multi-threading and
low-memory inference experience across all DL engines and has been used in
online service, streaming applications, and distributed inference.

Thanks,
Qing