+1

@Jane Can you summarize our discussion in the JIRA issue?

Thanks,
Timo

On 02.02.21 03:50, Jark Wu wrote:
Hi Timo,

Another question is whether a LOAD operation also adds the module to the
enabled list by default?

I would like to add the module to the enabled list by default, the main
reasons are:
1) Reordering is an advanced requirement, adding modules needs additional
USE statements with "core" module
  sounds too burdensome. Most users should be satisfied with only LOAD
statements.
2) We should keep compatible for TableEnvironment#loadModule().
3) We are using the LOAD statement instead of CREATE, so I think it's fine
that it does some implicit things.

Best,
Jark