This is going to make performance analysis and optimization much more
accessible. I can't wait to include this in our training courses.

+1

Seth suggested putting the docs for this feature under
Operations/Monitoring, but there's already a page in the docs under
Operations/Debugging for Application Profiling & Debugging, which is more
on point. I think it will be confusing if the flame graphs aren't
together with the other profilers.

David