Hi everyone,

On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce Rui Li as a new Flink
committer.

Rui Li has been a very active contributor for more than two year, with 180+
PRs and
more than 68,771 lines and many PR reviews which is quite outstanding.

Rui has paid essential effort on Flink + Hive integration, including the
well-known
new catalog architecture, Hive metastore integration, Hive streaming source
and sink,
Hive DDL/DML/Query compatibility. Thanks Rui for making Flink to become a
remarkable processing engine on Hive.

Please join me in congratulating Rui for becoming a Flink committer!

Cheers,
Jark Wu