+1 (binding)

I'm not aware of any release blockers. Me and my colleagues have checked
quite extensively this release for correctness of the unaligned
checkpoints, finally nailing down the two remaining known bugs.
I have manually checked the WebUI with it's new back-pressure
monitoring tool. One bug was discovered in this area recently, which has
already pending PR, but as it's not critical and very old, I wouldn't
cancel the RC vote because of that.

Piotrek

pon., 26 kwi 2021 o 07:53 Rui Li <lirui.fu...@gmail.com> napisaƂ(a):