From: Leonard Xu <xbjt...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 16:52
To: dev <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release 1.13.0, release candidate #2

+1 (non-binding)

- verified signatures and hashes
- built from source code with scala 2.11 succeeded
- started a cluster, WebUI was accessible, ran some simple SQL jobs, no
suspicious log output
- tested time functions and time zone usage in SQL Client, the query result is
as expected
- the web PR looks good
- found one minor exception message typo, will improve it later

Best,
Leonard Xu