Sorry if this is a naive question, I don't have any real Mesos experience.
Is it possible to deploy a standalone cluster on top of Mesos in the same
way you can with Kubernetes? If so, and there is still Mesos demand from
the community, we could document that process as the recommended deployment
mode going forward.

Seth