If we want to publicize this plan more shouldn't we have a rough timeline for when 2.0 is on the table?

On 6/23/2021 2:44 PM, Stephan Ewen wrote:
Thanks for writing this up, this also reflects my understanding.

I think a blog post would be nice, ideally with an explicit call for
feedback so we learn about user concerns.
A blog post has a lot more reach than an ML thread.

Best,
Stephan