Hi,

`TIMESTAMP_WITH_TIME_ZONE` is not supported in the Flink SQL engine,
 even though it is listed in the type API.

I think what you are looking for is the RawValueType which can be used as
user-defined type. You can use `DataTypes.RAW(TypeInformation)` to define
 a Raw type with the given TypeInformation which includes the serializer
and deserializer.

Best,
Jark