Dear community,

We are looking for community members, who would like to maintain Flink's
YARN support going forward. So far, this has been handled by teams at
Ververica & Alibaba. The focus of these teams has shifted over the past
months so that we only have little time left for this topic. Still, we
think, it is important to maintain high quality support for Flink on YARN.

What does "Maintaining Flink on YARN" mean? There are no known bigger
efforts outstanding. We are mainly talking about addressing
"test-stability" issues, bugs, version upgrades, community contributions &
smaller feature requests. The prioritization of these would be up to the
future maintainers, except "test-stability" issues which are important to
address for overall productivity.

If a group of community members forms itself, we are happy to give an
introduction to relevant pieces of the code base, principles, assumptions,
... and hand over open threads.

If you would like to take on this responsibility or can join this effort in
a supporting role, please reach out!

Cheers,

Konstantin
for the Deployment & Coordination Team at Ververica

--

Konstantin Knauf

https://twitter.com/snntrable

https://github.com/knaufk