+1 (binding)

  - Build project on Java 8 (maven command line) with full end to end tests
  - Compiled and ran tests in IDE (IntelliJ) with Java 11 (possible after
some manual config, see comment below to automate this)
  - No binaries in the distribution
  - Verified license and notice files
  - Checked README

Minor issues found, none of which are release blockers:

  - Some warnings in the command line due to a missing version of a plugin.
Fixing that is good for stability (and better resilience against supply
chain attacks): See this PR for a fix:
https://github.com/apache/flink-statefun/pull/261

  - Building in IDE (IntelliJ) with Java 11 does not work out of the box,
due to issues with the Java Module System and the use of Unsafe in
generated ProtoBuf classes. See this PR for a fix:
https://github.com/apache/flink-statefun/pull/262