Hi Chesnay,
I meet with something weird.
I submit a pull request https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/17571, it
trigger a ci (
https://dev.azure.com/apache-flink/apache-flink/_build/results?buildId=25470&view=results)
which fails at first time because of python module failure.
I try to run 'run azure' for two times, nothing happened which is different
from the behavior in the past.
I ask some other guys, they said they also meet with this problem.
Please help me check whether it is expected, thanks a lot.
[image: image.png]

Best,
JING ZHANG

Yuepeng Pan <flin...@126.com> 于2021年10月12日周二 下午8:08写道: