Hi everyone,

The voting time for FLIP-190: Support Version Upgrades for Table API & SQL Programs[1] has passed. I'm closing the vote now.

There were 6 +1 votes, 3 of which are binding:

- Jing Zhang (binding)
- Ingo Bürk (binding)
- Godfrey He (binding)
- Martijn Visser (non-binding)
- Wenlong (non-binding)
- Sergey Nuyanzin (non-binding)

There were no -1 votes.

Thus, FLIP-190 has been accepted.

Thanks everyone for joining the discussion and giving feedback!

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/rxxxq0q9v9pmzd2ht9nybpg5vrzyhwx7

Cheers,
Timo