Hi Yun,

Thanks for the release!

I found that the NOTICE and license of `flink-ml-uber` is wrong since
`flink-ml-uber` does not use `com.github.fommil.netlib:core:1.1.2` anymore.

Rather, we are using `dev.ludovic.netlib:blas:2.2.0` in flink-ml-core. I
have created a PR to remove the NOTICE and licenses in `flink-ml-uber` and
added them in `flink-ml-core`. [1]

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink-ml/pull/46

Thanks :)

Dong Lin <lindon...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月29日周三 15:06写道: