Hi Piotr,

would it be possible to provide a table that shows the
compatibility guarantees provided by the different snapshots going forward?
Like type of change (Topology. State Schema, Parallelism, ..) in one
dimension, and type of snapshot as the other dimension. Based on that, it
would be easier to discuss those guarantees, I believe.

Cheers,

Konstantin