Hi Martijn,

I think this is a great initiative. Thank you for pursuing this. It allows
us to

a) generate better insights into the usage of Apache Flink and its
documentation as shown in the video
a) do this in a privacy preserving way and
c) act as a role model for other Apache projects on this matter

Big +1. I am happy to help, if I can.

Cheers,

Konstantin

--