I agree.

The Twitter connector is used in a few (unofficial) tutorials, so if we
remove it that will make it more difficult for those tutorials to be
maintained. On the other hand, if I recall correctly, that connector uses
V1 of the Twitter API, which has been deprecated, so it's really not very
useful even for that purpose.

David