Hi team,

Thank you for the great feedback, Thomas has updated the FLIP page
accordingly. If you are comfortable with the currently existing design and
depth in the FLIP [1] I suggest moving forward to the voting stage - once
that reaches a positive conclusion it lets us create the separate code
repository under the flink project for the operator.

I encourage everyone to keep improving the details in the meantime, however
I believe given the existing design and the general sentiment on this
thread that the most efficient path from here is starting the
implementation so that we can collectively iterate over it.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-212%3A+Introduce+Flink+Kubernetes+Operator