I have a concern, which I'm not sure whether it should be a release blocker.

While trying to install the operator via helm, I noticed that the image is
pulled from `ghcr.io/apache/flink-kubernetes-operator`. IIUC, in one of the
previous voting threads it is mentioned that we are not using `ghcr.io` for
the final release, but will use DockerHub instead. Then how are we going to
change from `ghcr.io` to `DockerHub` without modifying the staged release
candidate? Maybe we should point to the DockerHub image (which does not
exist yet) in `values.yaml` and overwrite it to the temporal `ghcr.io`
image only for verifying the release candidate?

Thank you~

Xintong Song