Hi,Martijn

Thanks for the Jingsong remind. This issue is the part of FLIP [1] which
propose the related partition syntax, In our this issue, here no new added
DDL/DMLs is introduced about partitioned table, so these syntax have been
discussed and voted in community. I think we don't need a new FLIP.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-63%3A+Rework+table+partition+support

Best,

Ron