+1 (non-binding)

- Verified checksums and signatures
- Verified Python wheel package contents
- Pip install apache-flink-libraries source package and apache-flink wheel
package in Mac/Linux
- Run the examples from Python Table API Tutorial in Python REPL
- Test the Python UDF jobs in Thread Mode.

Best,
Xingbo

Dawid Wysakowicz <dwysakow...@apache.org> 于2022年4月21日周四 18:52写道: