Hi Xintong,

it is a pity that we can only have 5 maintainers. Every (patch) release of
flink, flink-statefun, the flink-kubernetes-operator requires a maintainer
to publish the image then, if I am not mistaken. As its mostly different
groups managing the sub-projects, this is quite the bottleneck. If we give
one seat to flink-statefun maintainers, one to the
flink-kubernetes-operator maintainers, this leaves three seats for Apache
Flink core, and there is no redundancy for the other projects. When I
managed the last two patch releases, the DockerHub access was also the
biggest hurdle. Maybe we can talk to the INFRA people again. We can
certainly reduce it, but 5 is very little.

Cheers,

Konstantin

Am Fr., 6. Mai 2022 um 09:00 Uhr schrieb Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org

--