+1 (binding)

- Checked release notes: *OK*
- Checked sums and signatures: *OK*
- Checked the jars in the staging repo: *OK*
- Checked source distribution doesn't include binaries: *OK*
- Maven clean install from source: *OK*
- Checked version consistency in pom files: *OK*
- Went through the quick start: *OK*
   - Minor: the set 'table-store.path' was not fully cleaned up after
dropping the table and exiting the sql client shell, please check whether
this is expected behavior.
- Checked the website updates: *OK*
  - Note: left some suggestions, please check.

Thanks for driving this release, Jingsong!

Best Regards,
Yu