I have verified this release candidate with the following and do not find
other issues.
* Install via helm chart
* Create a Flink application and
  * Trigger savepoint manually
  * Status of finished job could be synced to CR status
  * Kill JobManager of finished job and do not trigger a fresh restart
* Create a session cluster and
  * Submit a job via SessionJob
  * Cancel the job
  * delete the SessionJob and session FlinkDeployment
* Access the Flink UI via ingress
* Run a batch job and check the status(please note that only 1.15 are
expected to work well)

We have already addressed all the known issues. So I am canceling this VOTE
and will create the release candidate #2 now.

Best,
Yang

Biao Geng <biaoge...@gmail.com> 于2022年5月24日周二 17:04写道: