+1 (binding)

Verified the following:
- verified the checksum and signature of the source and binary distribution
- built from source code without exception. (Some unit tests failed because
rocksdb doesn't work well with the Apple silicon).
- checked the source jar and it does not contain any binary files.
- verified the pom files and the flink-ml versions are updated.

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin