Hi All!

One thing we could do already now is to add a simple example on how to
execute Python jobs like java jobs (with the right main class, args etc).

It would be similar to
https://github.com/apache/flink-kubernetes-operator/tree/main/examples/flink-sql-runner-example
but
slightly simpler as we don't need a maven module most likely.

Unfortunately I cannot do it myself as @Geng Biao <biaoge...@gmail.com> pointed
out that Flink Python on M1 macbook is unsupported so cannot really test
this locally.

Cheers,
Gyula