Hi, all.

I would like to raise a discussion in Flink dev ML about Support Customized
Kubernetes Schedulers.
Currentlly, Kubernetes becomes more and more polular for Flink Cluster
deployment, and its ability is better, especially, it supports  customized
scheduling.
Essentially, in high-performance workloads, we need to apply new scheduling
policies for meeting the new requirements. And now Flink native Kubernetes
solution is using Kubernetes default scheduler to work with all scenarios,
the default scheduling policy might be difficult to apply in some extreme
cases, so
we need to improve the Flink Kubernetes for coupling those Kubernetes
customized schedulers with Flink native Kubernetes, provides a way for Flink
administrators or users to use/apply their Flink Clusters on Kubernetes
more flexibility.

The proposal will introduce the customized K8S schdulers plugin mechanism
and a reference implementation 'Volcano' in Flink. More details see [1].

Looking forward to your feedback.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-250%3A+Support+Customized+Kubernetes+Schedulers+Proposal

Thanks,